maandag 22 december 2008

Mayrhofen day 4

Alarmclock went off at 8.30am. OUCH! Every single muscle in my body hurted like hell. It was again really hard to get out of bed, BUT the sky was partly blue and we could see a few rays of sunshine!

Mario looking really cool. =)

We went up the mountain at 10.15 and up there it proved to be cloudy anyway, but we had a good clear view of the slopes. After a few runs Yannique, Thomas and me met Marit (my other roomie) and headed to the Grillhof (a restaurant on the slopes which serves the best pizza) for a drink and did some more boarding afterwards with Mario, Bas and some other people.



After lunch Marijn gave a clinic, in which I didn't take part. Marit and me met Ben and Rami and we went for some more boarding together.

Rami and Ben.

Marit and me in the Rider's Lounge.

When I got back to the Gasthof I longed for a nice hor shower at the apartment, but today's water was f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g! Dinner was good (french fries with disgusting mayonaise and icecream for dessert which I didn't have)

While writing this the kareoke night has begun and I can't say I'm really happy about the songs being tried to sing and the volume. I had to sing 'Happy Birthday' to an Israelian guy who turned 16 today together with Martzen and Marit. Luckily, the crowd sang along so we were barily audible.

I guess we will see what the nights brings. Now, it's time for a beer.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hee meissie, wat leuk om je avonturen te mogen volgen. Sjeeee wat een erge busreis, zeg. My goodness. Maar gelukkig zat je in de file en niet in het ongeluk. ;)

    Voorzichtig op die pistes (bier en boarden gaat niet echt samen he...) en veel plezier... Lots of love, juul.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen